Please review our shipping policy and disclaimer before submitting your order.
1. The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to MUSCLEARMOR a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
2. MUSCLE ARMOR will arrange for delivery of the goods to be resent once parcel has been returned to MUSCLEARMOR. MUSCLE ARMOR will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
3. Upon delivery, the goods must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned back to MUSCLE ARMOR as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
4. Once unclaimed goods have arrived to MUSCLEARMOR, the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice with be refunded.
5. All Deliverys are a estimated delivery time. Depending on where the customer lives, in their particular country.
6. MUSCLE ARMOR reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods.
8. Subject to the terms of any order MUSCLE ARMOR will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
9. MUSCLE ARMOR will take reasonable care to pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left MUSCLEARMOR.
10. Upon delivery of the goods to the nominated delivery address, whoever receives the goods at the customer’s nominated delivery address shall be presumed to be authorised to receive the goods.
11. MUSCLE ARMOR is not responsible when incorrect size or colour is chosen by the customer.