Moroccan Chicken Breast with Chilli Potato
4 small chicken breasts (cut 2 -3 pieces lengthways down the breast)
4 tablespoons Moroccan Stir-In Seasoning, Gourmet Garden
1½ tablespoons olive oil
1 pack 500 g petite potato
¼ red capsicum sliced
8 small cherry tomatoes halved
¼ sliced onion
2 tablespoons Mediterranean Stir-in Seasoning, Gourmet Garden
½ – 1 tablespoon Chilli Stir-in Paste, Gourmet Garden
Watercress or Salad to serve
1. Pre-heat oven to hot
2. Put the potatoes on to boil
3. In a bowl, coat the chicken pieces with the Gourmet Garden Moroccan Seasoning and ½ tablespoon oil. Combine well
4. When the potatoes are done, strain and place in a bowl.
5. To the bowl, add in the halved tomato, sliced red capsicum and onion, the Gourmet Garden Mediterranean Seasoning, chilli, 1 tablespoon oil, a good pinch of sea salt and mix gently to combine.
6. Put all ingredients on a non-stick baking tray and place in oven for about 10 – 15 minutes.
7. Heat non-stick pan on stove and when hot, add the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes turning frequently.
8. Serve on a bed of watercress.
Tip: This tastes great with Birch & Waite Garlic Aioli. Anything can be added to the potato mix in the oven, try courgette, mushrooms, sweet potato and pumpkin.
– See more at: http://www.what2cook.com/recipes/moroccan-chicken-breast#sthash.jJQHzZAG.dpuf