Barramundi and Asian Greens in Chilli & Lime Sauce
Tender fish in a lightly spiced Asian sauce
11/2 tablespoon fish sauce
11/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoon Chilli Stir-in Paste, Gourmet Garden
1 teaspoon Garlic Stir-in Paste, Gourmet Garden
2 teaspoon Ginger Stir-in Paste, Gourmet Garden
Juice and finely grated zest of 1 lime
4 Barramundi fillets
1 bunch Asian greens (bok choy, choy sum, gai larn)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2-3 spring onions finely sliced
Method1. Combine fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, chilli, garlic, ginger, lime juice and zest in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Brush both sides of the fish lightly with oil, season with salt.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for2-3 minutes on each side, until lightly golden brown and cooked through.
4. While fish is cooking, steam Asian greens and toss with sesame oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Add the spring onions and the premixed sauce to the fish and cook gently for 1 minute.
6. Mound the vegetables on four plates. Top with a piece of fish and spoon the sauce and onions evenly over.
For a deliciously crunchy finish, sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds.
– See more at: http://www.what2cook.com/recipes/barramundi-and-asian-greens#sthash.8bcAhhxW.dpuf